There is one great question that looms over us day in and day out. No it’s not the “meaning of life” or “are we alone?”. It’s a much more important question to the great anglers of the world: Should I choose a Sit In or a Sit-On-Top Kayak for my lake, river and ocean…
We are not going to sell you a pipe dream here but if you use a jig you are going to hook bigger fish. Is it easier? Probably not but using a jig really does separate the enthusiast from the pros.
Are you wondering “what is the best bait for Carp fishing?” the answer may surprise you. There is not just one best bait for Carp fishing. As a matter of fact there are 5 different baits that will work well to snag a carp.
Whether you are new to crabbing or an old hand understand what the best bait for crabbing is. There are a few things you should understand about crabbing so that you can choose the best bait.
To know that there is a best bait for Cod should come as no surprise. Fishing is an art. It is a fine art as a matter of fact. Cod like all fish prefer certain bait over other bait. If you use the bait that they love you will be beating them off…
- How to choose The Best Fish Finders: Guide and ReviewsMarch 31, 2017
- Lake Kayaks: What to look for and our top 5 picksFebruary 27, 2017
- Sit In vs. Sit-On-Top Kayak for Fishing: The Great DebateDecember 23, 2016
- Kayaking With Kids: A Guide To Finding the Best Kayak for Your Child and Teaching Them To Paddle and FishDecember 14, 2016
- Fly Fishing: What Is It and How Do I Get Started?November 25, 2016
- Top 7 Best Inflatable Kayaks 2017: Buyer’s Guide and ReviewsNovember 14, 2016
- 8 Best Stable Lightweight Kayaks for BeginnersSeptember 30, 2016
- How to choose The Best Fish Finders: Guide and Reviews
Our TOP 3 Articles